Thursday, May 3, 2012

Easy Taco Night with Veggies!!



Easy Taco Night with Veggies! - One of our favorites! I literally eat 5 of these tacos all by myself (that's my plate pictured!) with no sides because I just love the tacos that much!! :) I crave these tacos sometimes, they are that good to me! haha
jarcarfam.blogspot.com - Recipes - Easy Taco Night with Veggies!!

Ingredients:
  • Taco Kit (we like Taco Bell's hard shell taco kit)
  • Ground turkey or beef
  • 1 or 2 onions (your preference)
  • 1 or 2 bell peppers (your preference)
  • Olive Oil or Extra Virgin Olive Oil
  • shredded cheese (we use the shredded nacho/mexican cheese)
  • and any other toppings you may want (pico de gallo, guacamole, sour cream, etc.) 


Directions
  1. Slice bell peppers and onions, put enough olive oil to cover the bottom or a lil less and turn on medium-high heat and add veggies. Stir/mix up with tongs while cooking. Cook until it is how you like it, I like to cook ours until they are very soft and a little browned.
  2. While the veggies are cooking, brown the ground turkey/beef and follow the rest of the directions on taco kit box...and you can go ahead and have the oven pre-heating also for the hard taco shells.
  3. Prepare and enjoy your tacos once everything is done! :) Great with a side of beans or Mexican rice!  

No comments:

Post a Comment